Friday, August 30, 2013

Five on Friday






Five on Friday meet up at a. liz

5. I just saw this burger on Dinner with Julie and feel like the guy on the Geico commercial with his mind blown! It's a burger with a babybel cheese wheel inside. How did I not think of that?! This looks super tasty. May have to make these this weekend.

4. My in-laws are in town this weekend so we're contemplating a movie while we've got a visiting babysitter. Jobs looks really good so does Lee Daniel's The Butler but I'm not sure I want to be that serious and grown up. There's always Kickass 2 or The World's End. We also have the new Alamo Drafthouse to consider!

3. And if we're going to a movie we need dinner. Dinner with no throwing of crackers or demands to be "put down". Nice. I keep a list of restaurants in the notes section of my phone for a quick reference. It helps with the "where do you want to eat" question. A funny kind of movie deserves a little tasty goodness like Jerry's Wood-Fired Dog. I've seen it's tasty goodness via instagram feeds but haven't tried it out. We've also lived here a long time and haven't tried out Hattie's in Bishop Arts. That might move to the top of the list.

2. With the family in town, there's also likely to be some shopping for the toddler. I usually pick up a few things (or a lot), even when her closet is already busting out. The new Peek collection is crazy cute. The Tea collection also adorable. And finally, you can never go wrong with mini-boden. You'll likely go broke, but not wrong.

1. The State Fair of Texas signs are up! School started! Football is starting! It's Fall, it's fall, it's fall! Well, it's 105 here this weekend but I can feel fall!

No comments: