Monday, May 29, 2006

Yuri's B-day




My friend Yuri's b-day was last week but we weren't able to get together until tomorrow so I have yet again underestimated the amount of time it takes to do something! I've been working on his presents most of this afternoon until... oh, now. :) I made him a bracelet from one of my favorite tin cans of all time, a treacle can from England, and a mosaic mirror. He's Mexican-American and he loves to travel and recently took two large trips. One to England and one to Mexico, I wanted to incorporate these milestones into his present, hence the bracelet and Mexican themes in his mirror. I really hope he likes it. I included some glass pebbles, crowns and a milagro in the piece which should cover everything he likes... jewelry, sparkly-ies and sparkly crowns!

No comments: