Thursday, May 25, 2006

Loooong Week

I'm really looking forward to the weekend. This has been a rough week. It's been fun after work, catching up with people but it really makes itself felt when you're only getting a few hours a night. Last night we went to a screening of X-men 3, it was great, but my husband likes to point out that I'm a huge geek... it's mostly true. Tonight, we met friends for dinner and then went to see Kinky Boots. I can't recommend this enough! It was fabulous and I can't wait to get the soundtrack!

This weekend I'm using it for inspiration to make a b-day present for a friend of mine, he'll love it! I also want to make a collage piece using milagros and Mexican ephemera mixed with clay tiles, as he is Mexican-American, and I think he would really appreciate an homage to his roots.

I'll keep you posted. Have a great Friday and a safe weekend!

No comments: