Saturday, December 08, 2007

Christmas has come to the house!




We got the final trees up and have almost finished the outside lights. I don't like to play favorites with my ornaments and decorations but here are a few favorites. The pig chef livens up the Eiffel Tower with a few more options from this terrific new book I got. It's the kind of cookbook that's perfect for bedtime reading with gorgeous photos. The snowman has a tiny little friend. I got him on our last trip to Missouri. I've been saving him up since fall. I'm not sure I can bear to put him up in January! The tree is in our bedroom and decorated entirely with ornaments we got in London. Most came from Buckingham Palace with a few from the Tower of London just to mix it up.

On the art front, I'm thrilled to be going to The spring Art Nest retreat! I'm already looking at the supply list and planning some flea market trips. :)I'm a big fan of all the workshop instructors and a weekend with other artists who won't get tired of my talking about glue, watercolor crayons and the new funky pads of paper I've become obsessed with.

Movie weekend so far has only included Hitman but it was exactly what I thought it would be and really liked it. Next up is American Gangster, No Country for Old Men and/or Mr. Magorium's Emporium. I'm doubting we can get all three in but there may be time for a double feature.

No comments: