Thursday, December 13, 2007

The 12 days have started!




Here's what I got to open today for the first day in our 12 Days exchange. It was made by the unbelievably talented Edina Tien and I can't tell you how much I love it! It's perfect for the studio and it's sparkly!

I've also made a collage that I really like with some of the goodies I got in my MMCA Secret Santa exchange. I'll post those pics tomorrow since it's really late, for me anyway. With my husband out of town, I've just run wild with the staying up late and spending too much time in my studio when I should've been in bed to rest up for my 5am wake up call for work. The other day I stayed up until 3am and only had chai tea for dinner. Although it was really tasty tea! Luckily, he's back tonight so at least he can remind me to eat dinner. :)

p.s. I watched this really lovely and adorable movie tonight - love having a PC and a MAC just for such multi-tasking! Anyway, the movie was I'm Reed Fish and it's a perfect holiday movie since it's suitable for all ages so teenagers, parents and grandparents could all watch!

No comments: