Thursday, October 12, 2006

Hostess ATC for Halloween Swap


I always like to include a little something for a hostess swap when I participate in an exchange of any kind. I think it's my Midwestern/Southern background... you wouldn't dream of going to someone's house without a host/hostess gift!

This is an ATC I made for the hostess of a Halloween ATC swap I'm participating in. I really like this ATC because it includes my new favorite phrenology stamp and I just couldn't resist dressing her up a little. A girl can't go out without the basics - earrings and red lipstick!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Amy - I found your blog through Sheri's post on the ArtFest list. Looks like you and I were at Art and Soul together...I wonder if we met? So many people! I went to the Saturday market, too...what a great place and it was fun to see Theo again. Did you find Lois Michelle? Her jewelry is amazing.
I wanted to ask you the source of the phrenology stamp you used for the hostess ATC gift. I used it in a class with Lisa Renner and really like it. My sister just had brain surgery and I want to make her a silly card to cheer her up. If you can remember the source of the stamp, would you email it to me? delgadojx@yahoo.com
Thanks! Judi Delgado (who loves Dia de los Muertos also. I'm just about to take down my ofrenda but really don't want to!)