Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Halloween ATC's and a new 'puter



My husband's on vacation this week and he started my new computer while I was in Portland. He finished it up today and I'm not sure how I got by before! Now, it's speedy fast and I can get twice as much done since I don't have to constantly re-boot or wait for something to load.

On the art front, I made these ATC's for a Halloween Swap I'm in. I had a lot of fun working on them since I got to use my new heat tool, my new watercolors and a couple of color techniques I learned from Art & Soul. Now that I've got a lot of new toys, including a glass grinder and strip cutter, I need to buckle down and get some stuff made!

Here's a pic of the ATC's and a fun one of the British Museum... just so you get the full effect. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amy, Cool Halloween ATC. Always fun to play with new toys. Debbie O