Sunday, August 27, 2006

Too Much?


This is my newest collage inspired by this movie by Sofia Coppola. I've really been wanting to do something really fun and over the top. This may have done the trick! I had a great time picking out the really loud and obnoxious paper that I loved and found gorgeous instead of gaudy... I recognize this is a line I'm not always on the right side of but I'm really happy with how it turned out.

This piece is on a 5x7 canvas so it's not a really large piece but it's definitely larger than my microscope pieces that I've been doing a lot of lately. It was fun to put that scanner to good use and blow up those pics!

On the floor front, we're about 2/3's of the way through and it looks really pretty but rugs are going to be a must. We had a storm come in this afternoon and Abby wouldn't leave my side so we just heard tiny nails running across the floor. It was kind of cute today but at 3am I'm not going to be happy!

No comments: