Friday, August 04, 2006

Fun little necklace


I hadn't played with my large stock pile of beads in a while so I made this last night and wore it to work today. I loved the little button/pendant and it was even cuter in person. I have a pin that a really great friend gave me that sort of matches it.

This same friend called me today to let me know he's going through a rough patch with his health right now so I'm just taking a moment to encourage you to check-in with friends just to say hi and let them know you're thinking about them. Often I think we take friendship even more for granted than other relationships and it isn't until something happens that we realize how fragile the balance really is.

Anyway, enough of being sappy and maudlin. It's Friday night, go wild and walk quickly with your scissors ... well, briskly and keep the tips pointed down. :)

No comments: