Friday, June 09, 2006

Whew, finally, the week is over!





So... my Mother-in-law and Sister-in-law have come down to handle a garage sale of our stuff, yes they voluntarily are sitting in our garage hawking our wears in the 110 degree heat because they are clearly way nicer people than I am! Actually, we've talked about this for a long time and they volunteered to help us out while we were at work today and then we'll all pitch in for a few hours tomorrow but it's a really great thing for them to do and I'm very appreciative (and recognize the luck involved in landing in this family!).

Anyway, I'm wiped out and have done very little in the way of art so I thought I would showcase more photographic talent and post some Europe pics ... well, I took pictures and it's beautiful so they came out well without anything I did. :)

One is of the Bakerloo line which is my Sweetie's favorite tube line and the other is the London Eye at sunset from a bridge not too far from Big Ben and parliament.

No comments: