Wednesday, June 21, 2006

This I Believe

This I Believe is one of my favorite commentary segments on NPR. It's a mix of artists, authors, actors, construction workers, etc who write and read a commentary based on what they believe... what's the meaning of life for them. Sometimes they are funny, sometimes very sad but the best are the readings that are both.

Between these commentaries and my new art book I've decided to try my hand at an assemblage that will act as an artistic representation of my beliefs... ironically, I wrote many of them in the car as they came to me while listening to NPR and I have a strong belief that people should only be driving and not reading, writing or putting on mascara...or anything else people feel the need to do while driving 75mph down the highway.

I'll post pics when I've got something more than an idea to show. :)

No comments: