Thursday, January 10, 2013

New Routine

I found this gorgeous jewelry being made at Sweet Bird Studios.


Because I didn't have enough items on my wish list. These are gorgeous and the artist has a great background. It's really an inspiration to get back in the studio. I have a couple of pieces in process and just need to get to work. I've been getting back into the gym with a 4:30 am wake up call but am loving the quiet in the morning and checking off that working out box. I don't have to procrastinate and spend more energy beating myself up for not doing it when it's done first thing. So far it's been shockingly easy to get into the routine. I'm thinking about keeping it up every morning and alternating heading into the gym or the studio. It's anywhere from an hour to an hour and a half before Sophy's up and around. I can get a lot done in that extra hour! It's hard to find time to get everything in but I have to for health and sanity. I feel much better exercising and creating is just such a necessity for me that I've been neglecting for a long time. Now, I need to head to bed for some reading and early turn in time!

No comments: