Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Documenting 2013

I'm already starting my goals for 2013. Blog more - woo hoo, I'm on it! Another one is to take daily Sophy pics with my fun Fujifilm Instax MINI 7s White Instant Film Camera. Rolland bought it for me a couple of years ago and I use it off and on but I really want to have more fun with it. I seriously struggle with being spontaneous (shocker) with the pics and have to fight not to drive everyone crazy with the posing to get the perfect pic on the first try. This little baby doesn't really allow for that. It's point, shot, print and you get what you get. But some of those can be the best, I just need to embrace those imperfect shots and love them.


He got me this Polaroid Z2300 10MP Digital Instant Print Camera (White) for Christmas. Another great little instant camera but this one saves the digital images so I can print as many as I want and save them for future sharing. This also takes a bit of the edge off to get the perfect shot immediately. HA, I can work on my OCD slowly. LOVE IT!


With all the fancy new pics, he got this album, which is what really inspired the daily pic challenge. Although I probably take a picture everyday, I post it to Facebook then forget about them until the end of the year album creation freak out. I still can't talk about it. Seriously traumatized by that whole thing. Ugh.

I already look back and can't believe how small she was. How different and it's only been 10 months! These little reminders are awesome and I can't wait to see what's new for 2013.

p.s. no one paid me or gave me anything to pimp out these products. I just really love them and decided to pimp them on my own.

No comments: