Monday, February 18, 2008

When Collages Grow Up...

They become these awesome charms! I really love how they turned out and, according to my husband, they are very well soldered! Seriously, you have no idea how hard I had to work for that compliment. It's only been a year and a half of practice. :) If he likes them, they pass the gift test. Although these little babies are all mine. I need to work on my sharing. Maybe tomorrow.



Today was a pretty nice day, especially given that I had the day off. I did eeekk out a little work and finished most of my list for the retreat this week. I'm really excited to finally meet some people that I've only known through blogland. It should be a lovely getaway and I can't wait to learn some new tricks!

Last night we caught up with the rest of the world and watched Hustle & Flow . It's really good, although I did run out of the room at one point and demanded to be told when it was safe to return but I'm a big chicken and hate anything that looks like it might have a bad ending. Also, I can't remember if I told you guys or not but you have to watch Deadliest Catch , that is if you're like me and haven't caught up with America on that one either. We've finally watched all that's out on DVD and are waiting for Season 3 to ship to us. Rolland and I both loved it, especially this crew. Let me know if you love it too.

1 comment:

kecia deveney said...

these were so lovely to see in person!