Monday, February 04, 2008

It's almost that time of the year!

Yep, Valentine's day is quickly approaching and I'm thrilled to say I'm participating in a Valentine's Exchange hosted by the lovely Lelainia Lloyd. This year was super cool since we are giving a few gifts that say something about us, things we like, create, etc so our partner really gets to know us. Maybe more than they would've liked! :)

Here are my goodies, the bats thought it was their birthday!





















We also made our Valentine's day dinner reservations, for the Sat following, so we could actually have a romantic dinner for two instead of 200 hundred! Just a reminder not to wait to the last minute, or to remind your husband now. :)

2 comments:

Dee said...

OMG UGLYDOLL! I have that turquoise/teal one! He's currently propped up behind my iHome.

*is jealous*

Amy Huff said...

Love the ugly dolls!

They weren't happy to let them go. :)