Wednesday, February 06, 2008

What was that bright light!?


That's what Maya's thinking in this picture. She's too cute to resist so we had to torture her with the camera, unlike her sister Abby who comes running when she thinks she might get her picture taken! They're both adorable and it was Maya's turn after the last Abby post (ignore Mommy looking bad). 

I finally caved and went to the doctor where I had to wait for two hours to be told I had bronchitis. Of course, blood and x-rays had to be taken before I could find that out. I now get to take antibiotics and yummy steroids but I feel better. I'm also convinced this is the best thing ever! I highly recommend the echinacea immune support. My neighbor at work introduced me and I'm hooked, clearly not in time to off set above, but I'm on the right track now. I may have to start slipping it as a mickey to my husband, he's hoarse and coughing now. In between coughing bouts, he stops to glare at me!

I'm hoping to feel tip top by Saturday which is art day! I'm meeting my North Texas art ladies in Ft. Worth for fun and a gallery visit. I'll be bummed if I'm still feeling bad. I'm thinking good thoughts and want to get back to playing in the studio. 

2 comments:

Dee said...

I hope you're CLOSE to tip top by now, because it's Friday, regardless I know you're gorgeous and glowing like always...because let's just face it, the outside reflects the inside.

And OMG cute doggie. I'm such a sucker for animals.

Maija said...

I hope you feel better soon! My name, Maija, is pronounced as "Maya" like your dog.