Monday, October 01, 2007

New Goodies, but not yet

Okay, it's been a rough migraine weekend so this is a short update. We finally got the house all "halloweened" and it looks great. The front porch looks wonderful and we just have to add the outside lights. I'll post pics, probably over several posts, just to spread the October love!

I do have to say that I recently got two new art books Jane Wynn's new book and it's awesome! I love it. I can't wait to try everything in it. I also got Imperfect Lives which has a very fresh take on scrapbooking so there is new inspiration for me on my London/Paris scrapbook. This would be the trip we took in 2005. I'm really hoping to at least start it before we go back to London in November! OY! I may have gotten a little behind in those projects.

Okay, that's the short and sweet version as I head back to bed.

No comments: