Saturday, October 13, 2007

Swamped.. and yay, me!

I've been super busy at work all week. I mean super busy as in 12-13 hour days busy but finally, this weekend is a time to slow down. Well, not so much today but I have high hopes for tomorrow! We did a bunch of holiday shopping and some browsing for luggage for our upcoming London trip. I was also more than pleasantly shocked to find I can buy clothes at the Gap now. Long story, but for years the store sizes were not in my range and now they are so whoo hoo! I am now the proud owner of khaki cargo pants, a black military jacket and a green t-shirt with a crown on it (sucker, for anything with a crown). All for the reasonable price of $44 bucks. Seriously, this is not a price point I'm normally familiar with for all of these items!


We also bought a fancy new camera which then required more lens browsing, searching for bags, OY! Expect to see some great new candid puppy shots and odd test pics appearing. Okay, that's it for tonight. I'm catching up on the TIVO and then to bed!

3 comments:

Bo Nash said...

Oooooh, camera! What'ya get? What'ya get? What'ya get?

Anonymous said...

Major CONGRATS on the clothes! That's a great accomplishment!

Maija said...

OMG! I am also just now fitting into clothes from the gap!! It's been years!!