Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!


It's been a quiet Thanksgiving in our house. We took the easy way out and got a smoked turkey from a bbq place ... it was very tasty and didn't take all day to make! I think we're going to head out in a little while and see The Queen. It's gotten some pretty good reviews and I love Helen Mirren. If we can stay awake long enough, I may even make my husband buy some new house shoes at the Eddie Bauer Outlet at midnight, mostly just because we could. :)


Tomorrow morning I'm heading to my friend Kate's to make a vase. She's got the super cool glass kilns and tools so we're going to play in her studio for a few hours. Tomorrow afternoon we're heading to the square for the "Dickens of a Christmas". We've lived here for 6 years and have never managed to do it but tomorrow's the day - well, that's the plan any way!


Happy Thanksgiving everyone ... if you're not in the US, well, it's probably the weekend and that's a good reason to be thankful too!

No comments: