Sunday, October 28, 2012

Dallas Arboretum - Pumpkin Village

Continuing the trend, these are LAST weekend's pics from our outing to the arboretum with some friends. I posted most of the photos on Facebook (Mom, yours were via email :)) so I think the intranet is fully blanketed it with Sophy's adorableness in pumpkin village. I don't care. She's pretty adorable!The kid knows how to pose.








This weekend was not picture rife as we went to the Beadshow. Disappointing. And Northpark for pants for Rolland. Not disappointing but not picture worthy either. Sophy and I are both a little under the weather so we're laying low and resting up. Rolland did venture out last night to the parade on Oak Lawn but I have no pics of that either. Next year I think we'll venture out as a family. Definite pictures then. Happy Sunday!

No comments: