Saturday, January 31, 2009

Slow moving Saturday


This is one of the favorite groupings in the house. It's got a great mining photo I found at the flea market (framing made it gorgeous but not quite a bargain), lovely prints from The Black Apple and a photo I got at the artists' market in Portland. I've been inspired by lot's of decorating blogs so decided to do my own little decorating update.

I did manage to get a few updates to my own Etsy shop today. One of my resolutions was to add to the shop monthly so I made it in the nick of time. I'm working on a couple of larger shrine pieces and may add one or two of those. I do have a tendency to get attached to the things I make probably because I tend to make things that I specifically like. Go figure! :)

I've been frantically trying to catch up to the latest in the Pink Carnation series by Lauren Willig. They are the perfect historical romances and I find I stay in the bath tub far longer than I intend when reading them! These books also have lovely covers that I find really yummy.

Sunday's plan involves leaving the house for breakfast and a movie. We're thinking Taken looks like a good choice for the movie. I'm not sure we've seen a movie since this fall, we've become quite the homebodies!

No comments: