Monday, August 04, 2008

Happy Kitty


This is another piece I'm making from scraps found on the desk and playing with new paint colors. My new favorite color is iridescent stainless steel (coarse) in Golden Fluid Acrylics. Turns out this is the color and texture I've been trying to get by mixing 4 other products. Yep, love those experimental purchases with the Michael's coupons! Anyway, I think when it's finished I'll add glass and solder. Maybe some feet of some sort.

The other project I've finished is reading The Sharper Your Knife, the Less You Cry by Kathleen Flinn. It's got everything. Romance, food (with recipes) and Paris. What more could you want in summer reading? I've had it forever but wasn't able to get to it with all the packing and unpacking but I settled in this weekend and just loved it.

Any great summer reads you want to recommend?

No comments: