Saturday, March 22, 2008

Wiiiii!



We have been super busy getting ready to get ready for starting to pack up. In the mean time, we've had to get ready for my brother's visit. He should be here in a couple hours. This included getting this cabinet out of the garage and into the studio. It's the one we picked up when we went antiquing a couple of weeks ago. I've really discovered that you can't be scared of the fancy antique stores. This store is in the design district in Dallas and they have some very pricey pieces but we picked this one up for $300 (down from $1300) when the guy was clearing out his booth. It's got 25 printers trays in it and a we found a bunch of stamps inside the trays (future earrings and charms, I think) so it was a most excellent find! My husband gets all the credit for flagging the guy down and making the deal. :)

Also fortuitous, when out shopping today we stopped by the local Super Target to pick up a few things for said upcoming visit. Remarkably, they had a bunch of Wii systems - also an eagle eye spot from husband. We are now the proud owners of a Wii! I've been coveting them for a while and now I'll be able to get in on the brainwashing!

Oh yeah, I've also made some art but I'll save it while I go bask in the glories of a relatively clean studio and video games.

Happy Easter weekend guys!

1 comment:

Ruth Rae said...

your a lucky girl! I have been lusting after one of these! I have a map drawer but it takes up to much space... your looks perfect and dreamy!