Thursday, March 13, 2008

Rough week, but yay it's almost Friday!


This must have been the longest week. Ever! I feel like this picture, buried up to my neck in the to do list. But, it's almost Friday and that means fun times ahead. I get my favorite chai team in the morning - Saxby's, it's the best. Try it, you'll love it. I'm also going to see a movie in the theater this weekend if we have to go to the 10pm show on Sunday. I think there are a million movies out I want to see. Ok, maybe 5. Or 6, but still a movie will be had. I definitely want to see this. And this. The husband will never agree to this but it looks terrific.

We also have to scrub the house for my brother's visit next weekend. It's is his first visit as a married man so I have to get all the guest rooms in visiting shape. The house could take a while, it's been a long time between deep cleanings. But, I get to have a facial Saturday morning to but me in the perfect cleansing mood! Pores, dusting, mopping - oh my!

Ok, that's about it. I'm either off to bed or to start work for another few hours before heading to bed and getting up at the crack of dawn. I may avoid it all by watching Marie Antoinette! :) Perfect getting in the mood for art movie.

I know this has been one of the most boring posts of late but I've run out of all brain power yet, I wanted to say something to my fellow bloggers out there! Oh yeah, are the new Stampington's worth it? I loved the latest jewelry and digital photo editions but had trouble plunking down the $15 bucks each. New house remember? What do you guys think - yay or nay? Or should I say - eat cake or off with their heads! I feel like I gave you fair warning for that. If you're still upset, I'm sorry, really and I promise better posts soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on the movies! You've got great taste. :-)