Sunday, March 09, 2008

Headaches and Bunnies

Today has been a bad headache day. I did manage to get out for a little shopping for some veggies - juicing really is good for you even if you have to work up to the tastiness part, and we bought some office furniture for the new house. A little early but we've had our eye on it for a long time and it looked like it was at a sell out risk so we snatched it up. By the tiime we got back, I was in full on droziness and had to lounge on the couch. Luckily, I was saved from Sunday tv blandness by my sweetheart husband who pick up this for me. Yes, yes I know but we all have our guilty pleasures and there's a lot of pink and sparklies.

Speaking of pink and sparkly, this is Jennifer, another of my Art Nest buddies. She's gorgeous and has terrific style. This is evidenced by the lovely pin attached to her overalls that looked perfectly natural. She's who I want to be when I grow up and can wear heels!

2 comments:

kari and kijsa said...

Loved your comment...you tracked us down! We live elsewhere now...but grew up in historic McKinney and our family is still there!! We visit often, and have lots of great fun, friends and memories!! Kari only recently moved away from there as well!

blessings,
kari & kijsa

Maija said...

Jennifer was really a wonderful and groovy person!!!