Friday, December 29, 2006

If you believe it, make it jewelry!



I worked on this one off and on while watching tv last week. It was kind of fun and I really like the message on this one since I'm very pro-reading of the banned books! :) The back has a list of books that have been banned so I like how it turned out.
The pics are a little fuzzy but the beads are purple with alternating crystals with silver chain. It's actually very pretty. I may have to make a few more and maybe just continue the list of books.
I'm going to get a jump on next year's Christmas gifts!

1 comment:

arlene said...

I'm one of the newbies in the Valentine swap, so I'm looking forward to seeing a bit of your work in person. I can't wait!

This is the most wonderful idea I've seen in a long time! I think it's just fabulous to make a statement like that.

Our local library is having a "read-in" of banned books and asking people to sign up for a slot and come and read aloud from a banned book of their choice. I'm so there!!


arlene in alberta