Saturday, March 04, 2006

Shopping

We went to Canton today which is a large flea market/antique show that's held the weekend before the first Monday of the month. I know, it's very confusing! It's a little over an hour drive from our house and we were there bright and early. I got a great deal on some vintage necklaces and handkerchiefs. I'm thinking about wrapping jewelry I make in the handkerchiefs and them putting them in a gift bag just to make the gift a little more special and feminine.

I found a great deal on ribbon and lace and took the opportunity to stock up. I found some great ribbon that I think I can use in the family portrait collages I want to make (like the one I made for my dad. The photo is in an earlier post).

I'm working on jewelry for a swap for Art Chix and I hope it turns out. I've been working on the idea for a week or so now so it's time jump in and see what happens.

Have a great weekend guys!

No comments: