Saturday, March 18, 2006

Fools for Love Pin


I've finally finished my fools for love pin for the art chix swap. It had to include an image and an art bit from Art Chix so I used the German scrap with the stars. The lace came from my antiquing trip to Canton a couple of weeks ago, seriously, you can't go wrong with 10 yards of lace for a dollar! I also used the German glass glitter, in pink, for the bottle cap from Paper Valise which turned out great. I love the sparkly and in pink it's the perfect girly touch. I was really happy with how they turned out. I'm inspired enough to keep practicing the soldering, not my favorite, and hopefully use family pictures to make ornaments for the families for Christmas. I think those, along with a feather tree, will be a big hit for the holidays. We'll see how it goes!

My husband's family should be here in a couple of hours and they aren't going to let the Texas rain slow them down. We'll hit the malls running!

Have a great weekend guys!

No comments: