Wednesday, March 22, 2006

German Scrap Swap for ArtChix


I took advantage of my free time to finish my swap projects. This is my ATC for the German Scrap swap for Art Chix. I really like it but sometimes feel like I'm not working hard enough or it's not "arty" enough but I love the simplicity of the colors and stark image vs what's she's thinking but sometimes I feel like I should've done more, added more layers, painted the background, etc and really struggle with whether or not I've done too much, not enough, too simple.

This is my first ATC so I'm cutting myself a little slack and have decided I really like it. I'm anxious to see what everyone else has done with the theme (we had to use 1 image and 1 bit of black German scrap). I love the German scrap from Art Chix and find it alone can inspire a thousand ideas!

No comments: