Sunday, March 26, 2006

More pins... soldering begins!





I've got all the pins done and now I just have to solder (which is my least favorite part) but I'm hoping to get better with practice. These turned out great and I'm really pleased with the results. I need to get started on some new projects. I want to create an altered book to submit to Somerset Studio and I need to get my scrapbooks from our trip to Europe last fall done. My goal is to have the scrapbooks done before the year anniversary of our trip (I have until October!).

I start my new job tomorrow so I'm really nervous but excited at the same time. I'm hoping to be able to juggle my time better and really do some time management to fit everything in so I'll see how it goes.

p.s. If you haven't seen V for Vendetta or Inside Man both are amazing and well worth seeing. V is especially great for getting some art ideas.

No comments: