Monday, January 04, 2010

Productive and still meatless

So we were pretty successful again for meatless Monday but got stuck super late at work and made do with bean burritos from Taco Bueno for dinner. We did make it home in time for me to make my first homemade bread based on this book . It was pretty successful and super tasty. I made smoked gouda & ale soup (which if I substitue chicken stock with water or vegetable broth would also be meatless) for lunches tomorrow. Perfect for the cold snap we're having here in Big D.



I took the caramel cake I made this weekend in to work. It was also super tasty and I'm thinking this will make a perfect menu for when my parents come down in Feb. Add in a little salad/fruit/cheese plate. Yum.

Tomorrow, will need to be focused on a little studio clean up & general house organization since it's kind of a disaster as we clean out Christmas.

Happy Monday!

No comments: