Monday, November 09, 2009

Pie Class


This is me during class. I'd like to say that I, at no point, floured my butt. Instead, I kept getting patted by the instructor who was covered in flour. Also, the instructor never actually read the recipes we were making in class. I found this incredibly uncomforting for successful pie making. The other instructor, who did know how to cook, wore a bat wing top that kept promising to catch on fire at any second. Regardless, Bo (the girl) and I had an awesome time and we both went away with tons of new ideas and cookware. Why waste a 15% off coupon and a le creuset sale?!

1 comment:

Charlene said...

Sounds like you had a blast at class. That bat wing thing would have made me nervous too!!!!

Thank you for becoming a Follower!!! So nice to see another Texas Gal. I have made some of the most amazing friends through blogs! Haven't you? Loved your Marie Cards. Can't wait to get to know you. Have a great week. ~Charlene