Saturday, April 04, 2009

Last week's doll box


I think Dollhouse has made a bigger impact than I thought. I'm hooked on the doll boxes! This one has been in progress for a while but finished last weekend. I just got behind on the posts. You can see one of the doll shrines I made peeking from the corner she also needs pics and then a post. I've gotten a little behind in all of my fun art stuff including blog updates. Turns out, there are only so many hours in a day. Who knew!

This weekend I'm playing catch up on all my art projects including some fun ATC swap action, a charm exchange that I want to get ahead on and a commission from my friend Suzanne. I know exactly what I want to do for all of them now I just have to "make it so"... such a geek. Since I've already outed myself, I just finished the latest in the Kate Daniels series and it was awesome. My husband jokes that I read to fast to get my money's worth but the truth is I read them too quickly and get impatient for the next installment. Luckily, my book buying habit keeps me well stocked!

Happy Saturday and I'm sending you good thoughts that you're having some incredibly beautiful spring weather too!

No comments: