Thursday, July 03, 2008

Puppy Portraits


My puppy portraits of Abby and Maya arrived today and they're awesome! Jennifer Christy did the portraits from a couple of photos I emailed her and they're perfect! I love that Maya looks slightly more serious than she does most times but she's got her leopard baby just to show she's a big softy bear. I met Jennifer at Urban Bazaar and talked to her about the portraits. She was terrific about following up, showing me what she had in mind and then letting me know exactly when they shipped. She's a pro and couldn't recommend her more highly. These would make an incredible present for the dog lovers you know. Christmas will be here any minute!

1 comment:

kecia deveney said...

amy, these are so cute! she did a great job. you must have been thrilled when you got them. where did you display them?