Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Gearing up for Valentine's Day



I'm just getting started in the blogging world but it's really exciting to have a format to talk about art with other artists across the country, or across the world, it makes you aware of how small the world really is! My latest project has been to create Valentine's cards. Our family live in the Midwest ... and it can be a half-mile to mile hike for hubby's relatives so they're very excited to find something other than bills and junk mail! I've attached two of my favorite cards so you can see the sort of romantic theme I picked for this year. Last year was very geometric, I went a little more traditional this year.

My husband made some boxes/shrines for me to alter so that's my next project, I'll keep you posted!

No comments: