Sunday, April 29, 2012

Royal Anniversary

via
Scanning through the channels while feeding the baby, I realized it must be the anniversary of the royal wedding. Lots of recaps and highlights going on. I admit I watched the entire thing last year while getting over pneumonia and getting ready for our 2nd cycle of trying IVF (we never got to the egg retrieval stage with the 1st one because of said pneumonia and a cyst). A lot has changed in a year, see previous about feeding baby, and it's greatness. Tomorrow is my last official day of maternity leave. I go back to work on Tuesday and Sophy goes to baby school. I'm thinking it might be a half day at this point. I'm not sure either of us are ready for an entire day of separation. We've gotten our morning routine down with a bottle and a nap then playtime in the afternoon. She's amazing and it's incredible to watch her wonder over each new thing she discovers. I think her pediatrician was exactly right when he called her a "spitfire" and I love it.

No comments: