Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Back in the Saddle

source


It's been a rough few weeks but I'm finally on the mend. I had been having a lot of issues as I start new meds, stop some old ones and then hope for the best. In the process of it all I started feeling incredibly exhausted. It went on for a few weeks then a couple of weeks ago, on a Friday, I got the full on cough and sinus congestion. Hubby wanted to take me to the doctor right away but I felt stupid seeing as how I was sick for only a few days but finally on Monday we went... pneumonia and a sinus infection so not so silly. A full week at home doing nothing but napping and taking meds finally got me back to the land of the living and then another week and a half and I'm starting to feel pretty good. I've even managed some fun jewelry projects and a little baking.

Hopefully, I'll be back to regular blogging and I'm working on a summer project list. I'm determined to embrace the summer, even the heat here in Texas, and have fun a la summer vacation!

Hope everyone's having a great week and I am off to snuggle with the family and watch lots of reality TV.

No comments: