Friday, April 29, 2011

Super Fancy Royal Wedding

I have the wedding and all the appropriate accompaniments on the DVR but haven't settled in to watch. It seems like a Sunday morning kind of thing.



Inspired by all the super fancy outfits and pictures I made these pieces with some gorgeous quartz (pink and silver). The pink has gold plated findings and is strung on pink silk thread. The silver is all sterling with some matching earrings.




They'll be perfect for all of our formal occasions - or our trip to Vegas in a couple of weeks.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Double like!

Suzanne said...

Double like!

Suzanne said...

When the time comes for my next wedding (wow, that sounds trashy) I'm going to commission you for my "something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue" necklace. I just decided that.