Thursday, February 26, 2009

Inspiration

I've been finding that I'm lacking inspiration lately. I'm contemplating settling in this weekend for some sure fire inspirational favorites like this and this and also this. I may also start working through this one with the exercises. I bought a new journal that just needs to be broken in and filled with lots of pretty things. I've also had a necklace sitting on my desk that I've been working on for 3 months now without noticeable progress. The sad part is that I know exactly what I want to do and it's simple wire wrapping and wire looping but so far, still only two sad beads have been attached. :)

I just got in some new beads perfect for earrings... see I think the books are working already!

2 comments:

~Melissa Merrill~ said...

Amy, these are all great books for inspiration and help get back your creative spark. Sometimes its good to step back from a project.
Cheers

~Melissa Merrill~ said...

Amy,
These are all great books for inspiration. It's nice sometimes to step away from a project. Coming back to it with renewed creative energy. Can't wait to see what becomes of your necklace with those two lonely beads. I'm sure it will be lovely.
Cheers