Friday, January 05, 2007

Triptych Collage for my Parents


This piece was a gift I made for my parents for Christmas. I had to hold of on posting until post holidays but I was really happy with how it turned out. There are a lot of little pieces in it that are specific to them. Hopefully they like it - they seemed to so that was nice. :)


We've got big cleaning plans at our house this weekend including the plan to put the last of the holiday stuff away which is always a little sad but since we didn't do the complete top to bottom decorating it shouldn't be as big of a production as some years! Hopefully we can work in some movie time or something fun. I have a few art projects I want to work on but nothing too pressing. Valentine's Day is approaching I'm participating in a swap that should be a lot of fun. It's like the 12 Days of Xmas swap so there should be lots of goodies to share!

No comments: