Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Paris Sparkles






















I was playing with my Staz On ink, which is one of the best things invented, and I stamped the Eiffel Tower onto a microscope slide just to tinker with the look and I loved how it turned out. I was patient (for once in my life) and let it dry for at least 24 hours, even after hitting it with the heat gun, and then added the backgrounds and a collage element for the finishing touch. I especially like how the background paper adds an antiqued look to the slide... completely accidental on my part! It's also handy that it can be worn with either side out just depends on the mood. Now, I just have to solder and add the jump ring but it's much easier to scan without the jump ring. :)

I've also added a photo from our trip for comparison.

No comments: