Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Here If You Need Me: Book Recommendation

In my new role as shut in I haven't done much besides lay in bed and watch TV but I did manage to get a little readying in and this has been my favorite so far.



It's Here If You Need Me by Kate Braestrup and it's fantastic. I love the spiritual journey she takes but also the humor and humanity she brings to all of her stories. It was exactly what I needed at the time and I can't recommend it enough.

Now that I'm not regularly throwing up and can manage to walk from the kitchen to the bedroom without being exhausted I'm hoping to get in some baking. Nothing says fall like baking during football. That and soup making but we'll start small with some pumpkin bread.

Also, regular blogging would be nice. I've missed it.

No comments: