Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Wings and Hats Controversy


So apparently the Van Cleef and Arpel window designer has not heard all about the wings and hats controversy sweeping through the mixed media world! I loved this vignette in the window along Michigan Ave in Chicago. It was a super fancy shopping district and I was terrified to take the pic. I was convinced security would snatch me up for taking a pic of their window. I worked up the courage to do it when a man walked out of the store and settled in front of the window and eyed all of the passers by. I scurried a way while Rolland laughed and then made fun of me being such a huge chicken. Finally I ran back, snapped my pic and bee lined it out of there. Clearly I decided the pokey was worth the risk to get my winged gentleman photo!

1 comment:

Mary Lynn said...

I love it! You are so funny, but how knows, maybe the "don't photograph our windows" police were on coffee break, and you got away clean!