Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Drawer of Bling


I'm back from Omaha and get settled into daily living again. I had a great time at Silver Bella and loved meeting all the ladies. The event really helped get me into the spirit of the holidays. I'm thinking there could be decorations going up pre-Thanksgiving! One of the best things about the Bella event was it's location in a hotel directly across the street from the Old Market downtown. it didn't take long for all of us to hit the streets and stock up on the goodies.

I found the Second Chance antique store on day one and visited 3 times! This accounts for my new drawer of bling. This store was awesome with a little bit of everything! I added to my lusterware collection, picked up a ton of old photos and, of course, I stocked up on all things that sparkle! These are going to make some really lovely new pieces. I know what I'm working this weekend!

Happy Wednesday guys! It's almost the weekend and gorgeous pre-winter weather (hopefully!).

2 comments:

Maija said...

I am soooo happy I got to see yu, even though it was too brief!
oxox

m i c h e l l e said...

YOU, my dear, are my hero! Thank you again so much for the ride to the airport! What a lucky turn of events that was because I got to meet you! Thanks again, sweetie...and I'll see you around the blogosphere LOTS MORE!!!

Hugs,
Michelle