Friday, November 09, 2007

Happy Birthday Mom!



Today's my Mom's birthday and we're heading up to Missouri for a housewarming for my brother so it will be nice to actually see all my family. When I told my Mom we were coming she asked if we were invited to my brother's in the afternoon or evening. I was a little confused but said afternoon, she then explained he's having two parties! One in the afternoon for the "old people" and one at night for all their friends - I'm wondering if I should be offended to be lumped in with the olds!? Although I am usually in bed by 10:30, but still! :)

Anyway, this is one of the things Mom's getting for her birthday. She requested a pin with the picture of her and her brother as a a baby with their parents. I hope she likes it!

The other photo is a pic of my new studio friends who keep me company. Abby puppy is almost always in here but for those times when she's not, I'm covered.

Have a great weekend guys!

No comments: