Monday, December 13, 2010

Time, Time, Time...



I have a two week vacation coming up and I'm giddy with the possibilities for what I can do with that time. Unfortunately, I'm also terrific about the over booking and over committing leaving myself with little vacation. Here are a few of the things I really want to get done.

1. Reorganize my studio space and garage workshop
2. Play with all my new goodies from Sublime Stitching
3. Start some of the bread recipes from the Tartine Bread book
4. Look at next year's calendar for art events, workshops, shows, etc I'd like to sell at or just attend. This year was supposed to be the year of art and that didn't go so well. I'm just moving it on to next year since it's still a priority. I've already started by booking this class
5. Create more pieces based on my Stephanie Lee's online class
6. I've also got some plans to hang out with some friends I don't see very often: Suzanne, Yuri, Bo the girl (although we do get in a fair amount of girl time :) ) and even Bo the Boy and the old True gang if they're around. Holidays are challenging for schedule synching.
7. Read about a million books I've been collecting: Urban Fantasy, Travel, Cookbooks, and at least my weight in magazines.
8. Go to the day time yoga classes I haven't had time to check out
9. Visit the DMA (Dallas Museum of Art whose website seems to be on the fritz)
10. Sleep in past 6 am!

Any terrific holiday plans you are super excited about?

No comments: