Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Whew, it's dusty in here!



Ok, so it's been a while since my last post. Work has been crazy busy and my connectivity issues have been driving me crazy. I'm hoping to resolve both of those things... mostly through wishful thinking. Is that the same thing as positive thinking? We've also been doing some kitchen re-modeling and I'll post pics when it's completely back together. We're at about 80% now.

I'm thinking I'm back on track artistically speaking and here's a piece I finally finished. It too has been gathering dust but it's finally done and I'm pleased with how it turned out. The first time I stamped the image on the glass and soldered the piece, cleaned the glass only to find that I had stamped the image to the wrong side of the glass ... once it was clean there was no more image! I was not happy. Much better now. :)

Happy Tuesday guys, I'll try not to go so long between posts!

No comments: