Monday, February 19, 2007

And my little dog too...


I was off work today for Presidents Day so my friend, Jen, and I went antiques shopping. I scored some great finds including some wonderful cigarette cards with dogs on them (they didn't quite make it into the photo) , a cabinet card, some prisms, an old Sherlock Holmes story and blue & white dog figurine that will join the growing collection of dogs on my book shelf. I'm not quite sure what's up with the collection... I refuse to believe that I'm growing up to be the crazy dog lady but a couple of them just speak to me and I don't want them to be lonely. Okay, maybe I have crazy dog lady tendencies but they are latent and I'm not acknowledging them further!

Anyway, I have great ideas for the pieces I bought today - especially the bright green prisms. Hopefully they'll work out as hoped. Work has been a little bit crazed but I have some new art commissions that I'm really excited about and will post more here once I'm finished... I don't want to jinx myself. :)

We did do some movie catch up this weekend including Catch & Release , Because I said So and Breach. All of them were good but my husband definitely liked Breach more than the chick flicks. Although he usually likes a good chick flick he wasn't thrilled with these choices but I really liked them. I love Diane Keaton and I liked the story in Catch & Release so they were both good for me.


I'll try to do better with my posts this week. Happy Monday guys!

No comments: