Sunday, February 12, 2012

In progress

Midnight journal page since the baby was all riled up one night with the kicking. I'm cheating a little with the large scrapbook pages I can just cover existing journals with for immediate backgrounds then adding the layers. I'm loving the pink, black and white.



We've also started the baby prep stocking with food for the freezer. I'm guessing in the first couple of months post delivery I'm not going to be all about the cooking so we've started making the "freezes beautifully" items. So far this includes: meatloaf, red beans and sausage (the rice cooked later will be a breeze), lasagna and pumpkin bread. The rest of the week includes pizza dough, chicken stock and chicken pot pie. With my family coming down next weekend if Sophy hasn't arrived, Mom will probably finish stocking the freezer for a good 6 months!

No comments: