Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

This Valentine's Day was perfect and incredibly low key. I woke up early and did a little housekeeping while Rolland snoozed. Then, a massage and biscuits & gravy. Yummy. We did snacks and are watching the Olympics tonight so it's been lovely.

I'm also playing catch up on the pics and blog updates so these are a few pics of what I did last weekend. Suzanne hosted the be babes & bbq for our monthly girls (& Yuri) gathering.

This is Suzanne (the blonde) & Elizabeth being completely adorable while we grill. They also have a fabulous, in addition to their day jobs as fantastic designers, gig creating super cute silk screens. You can check it out here.



Yuri doing a fabulous job at the bbq.



It was a great gathering with some super tasty food. Pics of that as soon as I can find them on the desktop.

Hoping everyone is having a fabulous Valentine's Day.

1 comment:

Charlene said...

Cute Valentine photos! Hope you ahd a wonderful day.

Thank you for your sweet words of comfort for the loss of my precious Reba. She was my best friend in the whole world. Your kind words help to take just a tiny bit of the pain away. HUGS! Charlene